1. Please start by browsing our site, with special attention to our puppy pages. If you have any questions at all, please contact us. We would love to hear from you! 2. Submit an application and wait to hear from us. We will do our best to call you within 48 hours to review your application.
3. Once your application has been approved, you will be invited to submit a $500 deposit to secure a spot on our Waitlist. Deposits are nonrefundable; however, once puppies are born and you are offered a spot on a Litter Reservation List, you are welcome to either accept or decline and retain your position on the list while you wait for a litter of your choosing. You may make your deposit via email bank transfer to email@example.com. Your deposit will be deducted from your purchase price.If we cannot provide a puppy you with a suitable puppy within 12 months, we will gladly refund your deposit.
Please do not submit a deposit before your application is approved. We take our responsibility for the well-being of our puppies seriously and we are very selective about the homes our puppies go to. We are equally dedicated to ensuring that each and every family who adopts a Leapfrog Labradoodle receives a puppy that they are absolutely delighted with - one that complements their lifestyle. If, after reviewing your application, we do not feel we have the right puppy for you, you can trust us to tell you so. If appropriate, we will refer you to another reputable breeder.
4. Once we receive your deposit we will add you to our Waitlist and send you an email to confirm that you have been added. From that point onward, we will be in touch with any updates.
5. Once you are near the top of the list, we will keep you posted as litters are expected. Once puppies are born, we will send you the birth announcement, and invite you to join the Litter Reservation List. You will have 24 hours to decide, and I will be available to answer your questions. Your first installment - 50% of the balance - is due when you join the Litter Reservation List.
6. The remaining 50% of your balance plus all applicable taxes is due when the puppies are 6 weeks old.
7. Puppies are temperament tested and allocated to families at 7 weeks of age.
8. At 8-9 weeks of age, puppies are ready to go to their new homes!
Pricing and Payment Schedule
The adoption fee for a Leapfrog Labradoodle is $3600 (plus 12% provincial sales tax).
All Leapfrog Labradoodles puppies are registered Multigenerational Australian Labradoodles, many of which are from proven therapy and service dog lines. Our breeding stock are fully health tested to ensure the genetic soundness of your puppy.
Your investment includes:
5 Generation pedigree
Registration with the WALA
3 Year health warranty against genetic disorders (and the comfort of knowing that all puppies are descended from multiple generations of fully tested parents)
All age-appropriate vaccinations and dewormings
Microchip and ID number
Spay or neuter
Veterinary certificate of health
30-day Free Trial of Trupanion pet insurance coverage
Early socialization and training (stimulating environment, and introduction to potty training, crate training, and walking on leash)
Non-shedding allergy and asthma friendly fleece coat
A puppy package containing helpful information and some fun treats for your new puppy
A lifetime of support from Leapfrog
Preferential pricing on your second (or third) Leapfrog Labradoodle puppy
$500 reservation fee, 50% of balance due when puppies are born; 50% due when puppies are 6 weeks old.
Payments may be made by E-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
When you choose a Leapfrog Labradoodle, you are contributing to a better world for kids and dogs.
Donates a percentage of our revenue to local animal rescue organizations.
Has donated puppies to serve as assistance dogs or to perform specialized canine therapy work in the community.
Volunteers our time and involves our breeding stock in community work such as school-based reading programs, therapy dog visits, and local fundraisers.
Happy dogs. Happy people. That's our motto!
Happy dogs. Happy people. That's our motto!
Leapfrog reserves the right to retain puppies as future breeding prospects before assigning companion or assistance dogs to families on our wait list. We also reserve the right to refuse to sell a puppy at any time, to any person, at our sole discretion.